Claims Information

In the event of a loss, it is always best to report the claim directly to your insurance carrier.  This is especially true if the claim involves others or property damage by water.

For situations where only your property is damaged, the agency requests you contact our office first to discuss your situation.  Call us at (216) 521-3600.

Claims Contacts

Roadside Assistance

  • Progressive – (888)-776-2778

Glass Replacement

  • Grange – (800) 951-9734
  • Safelite Auto Glass – (877) 800-2727

The Juris Agency

22255 Center Ridge Road Suite 205
Rocky River, Ohio 44116

Phone: (216) 521-3600
Fax: (216) 485-2963